- August 24, 2017
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
***Important Info for Thursday’s Outdoor Cinema***
1. There’s no need to book tickets – simply turn up and find a place to sit and watch. Doors open at 5pm and the film begins at dusk, around 8pm.
2. Bring blankets and pillows to sit on and keep warm. You’re also welcome to bring chairs, but you will be asked to sit in a designated spot at the back so that everyone can see.
3. No picnics are allowed, but our BBQ and bar will be open from 5pm serving food and refreshments including popcorn!
4. We’ll have Vintage Amusements including Swing Boats and Hook-a-Duck plus games and music before the film begins, so come along and enjoy the Shindig vibe!
5. The Cow Co Restaurant is fully booked from 6pm to 8pm, but will be serving up take away fries!